Within the exchange of scientific cultural experiences among the university and the others, the university invites the foreign professors to benefit from the scientific experiences to visit their faculties to discourse mutual scientific lectures with the staff and do workshops for students of post graduation studies to allow the university to keep pace with the scientific development in all scientific fields and to rise the university up to keep pace with the globalization.
The recruitment of visiting professors:
When the faculty asks to recruit foreign professors to discourse lectures, they are asked the following:
1) CV of the professor two months before the visit to get the security approval from the general management for survey and information for the invitation.
2) The approval of department and faculty councils for the visit.
3) The specified period for the visit.
4) The visit program from the faculty for the visiting professor.
5) This matter is presented over the post graduation studies and research council then, the university council for the invitation.
6) After the departure of visiting professor, the faculty is asked to present a report about visit for being presented over the post graduation studies council.
· The decree No 125 of the universities organization law No 49 for the year 1972 indicates :
When need, it is allowed for the faculties and institutions to bring foreign qualified assistant professors as a visiting professors for temporary period after the approval of the president according to the request of faculty or institution council after taking the approval of department council.
The Financial transaction:
· They distribute the budget allocated to be spent on the cultural relations activities after the approval of university council No 29 on 27/8/2008 by determining the contribution suitable for the participation in any previous activity by the approval of the dean of the faculty of the activity and take into account the following:
A) The faculty present an executive memorandum over the vice president for the affairs of post graduation studies and research by the approval of the faculty for the attendance of “seminars and conferences” to get the approval of the president.
The post graduation studies and research council No 33 on 19/7/2009 agrees the following:
1) The staff will not get the approval for the participation in foreign conference without research.
2) The staff and assistant professor get the university contribution if he presents an accepted research.
3) The staff and assistant professor do not get the university contribution in foreign conference for more than once.
4) The university contribution is granted every three years in foreign conferences.
5) In the case that more than one staff member ask to participate in conference inside the faculty, the preference is as the following:
A) They prefer who did not get a contribution before.
B) If they got before, they prefer who get the less.
C) In all cases, the contribution is granted for no more than two members in the university and one in the faculty.
6) It is not approved to pay for contribution and notify the university except a month and half before the conference.
7) For workshops, training courses and internal conferences, the university contribution is paid once in the year for the staff or assistant organization for every activity.