The center aims at:
Creating a database and
comprehensive statistical information for all the activities of the
university as well as updating their data continuously and regularly in
order to meet the needs of the higher administration of the university to
make the appropriate decisions in time.
• Identifying the needs and sources of information, collecting
the data required for the University, analyzing and classifying it, and taking
into account its periodical development.
• Documenting and keeping information and tracking the new changes
so as to retrieve them easily .
• providing the
stakeholders with data and the required statistical information about the
university and its activities .
• Surveying the various developments in the field of
statistics and seeking the application of modern methods and approaches in
• Developing and
spreading statistical awareness of various levels among various
administrations within the university .
• Contributing to the fulfillment of the two projects of the administrative
information systems and the portal (electronic gate).
• Gathering all the data needed for the two projects from the colleges and the various
administrations of the university.
Supervising those who enter data as well as ensuring the
implementation of the recommendations concerning the
correspondence from the Supreme Council and presenting it to the trainers
and participating in its treatment
the process of entering the data into
the systems in order to highlight the deficiencies and addressing the stakeholders to make
the necessary modifications.